Your front cover, so far, looks interesting and appealing. Straight away I noticed the genre, rock. This is significant as it shows that you have done research on the conventions of the genre rock. Your main image is powerful and bold. Overall, I personally like your cover, hopefully it would look even better when you have finished it.
So far, your cover looks really good, I can tell that the genre is rock as the features you have used match the conventions of the genre rock. Your main image is bold and appealing, very eye-catchy. Overall, I think you are constructing your cover very well.
Your front cover, so far, looks interesting and appealing. Straight away I noticed the genre, rock. This is significant as it shows that you have done research on the conventions of the genre rock. Your main image is powerful and bold. Overall, I personally like your cover, hopefully it would look even better when you have finished it.
ReplyDeleteSo far, your cover looks really good, I can tell that the genre is rock as the features you have used match the conventions of the genre rock. Your main image is bold and appealing, very eye-catchy. Overall, I think you are constructing your cover very well.
ReplyDelete