Overall, I like the structure of your contents page as it is clear to see where you have put the page numbers, titles etc. I also like the colours you have used as it makes it more visible and allows viewers to see clearly. Moreover, your images are relevant to your genre and looks appealing.
Your contents page is structured clearly, it is easy to understand. The page numbers and titles are not cramped together, which makes it easier for the audience to read. You have used more than one image, which makes the contents page more interesting.
Overall, I like the structure of your contents page as it is clear to see where you have put the page numbers, titles etc. I also like the colours you have used as it makes it more visible and allows viewers to see clearly. Moreover, your images are relevant to your genre and looks appealing.
ReplyDeleteYour contents page is structured clearly, it is easy to understand. The page numbers and titles are not cramped together, which makes it easier for the audience to read. You have used more than one image, which makes the contents page more interesting.
ReplyDelete